Before filling in the Online Application Form, the Applicant must have-
A. A valid email ID which may be used for filling only one application form.
B. A valid and working mobile number of the applicant and that of his/her Parent/Guardian.
C. Scanned copy of a recent passport size coloured photograph with light background in JPG format of not more than 500 kb.
D. Scanned copy of applicant's signature on white paper with Blue/Black ball pen of not more than 500 kb.
Now start the filling of application form:
- Select the Course UG or PG as the case may be.
- Select the class for admission i.e. B.A., B.Sc. (Bio), B.Sc. (Maths) etc. for UG Courses and M.A., M.Sc. M.Com. Etc. for PG Courses.
- Opt your subjects carefully for the concerned Course and Class selected (Three Subjects must be selected for B.A., B.Sc.(Bio) and B.Sc.(Maths) and any one subject for M.A. & M.Sc. from the given list)
Note- The allotment of subjects to the candidates for admission in B.A. and B.Sc. (Bio. and Maths.) shall be decided by the Admission Committee.
** There is no need to select any subject in case of B.B.A., B.C.A., and B.Com. LL.B., M.Com. And LL.M.
- Fill the name of the candidate in block letters. Spelling must be same as mentioned in the High School Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Fill the name of Candidate’s father and mother as mentioned in the High School Mark sheet/.
- Fill / Select date of birth as mentioned in the High School Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Select category as applicable (Gen, Gen (EWS), OBC, SC/ST).
- Select Special Category, if applicable.
- Minority- Select "Yes" if belong to a minority community otherwise Select "No".
- Whether Internal or External ?- Select "Internal" if qualifying exam was passed from Shibli National Girls Inter College, Azamgarh, Shibli National Inter College, Azamgarh and Shibli National College, Azamgarh otherwise Select "External".
- Qualifying Exam Details - Fill the details of qualifying exam for admission in selected Course and Class. Select "appearing" and fill "NA" in maximum marks, marks obtained and percentage if result is not declared.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature of the applicant as mentioned earlier.
- Read the declaration carefully on the "I Agree and Submit" button (Wait until it redirects you to Payment option of the Application Fee i.e. Rs. 500/-).
- After payment of the application fee, wait for the confirmation page. Take printout of the Application Form / confirmation page in two copies (One is to be deposited to the college at the time of counseling and the other one is for future reference).
Note- All the concerned are required to visit the college website www.shiblicollegeonline.in regularly.